| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 5,000 points|
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 409||Level 410||Level 411|
|Level 397||Level 413|
Level 410 is the 5th level in Marshmallow Mine and 100th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 16 bears in frosting and score at least 5,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The parts of the bears are under the ice cubes. (as level 397, 382)
- The liquorice swirls make this level harder.
- Use color bomb/coloring candy combinations as you can. If you cannot, try making wrapped candy + striped candy combinations, but beware of the liquorice swirls.
- If the swirls are stuck on the turning points, you should clear the ice cubes as soon as possible. In some cases, not all of the ice cubes need to be cleared.
- This is the 100th frosting level.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.