| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 5,000 points|
|Number of spaces||162|
|Level 400||Level 401||Level 402|
|Level 398||Level 405|
Level 401 is the 11th level in Delicious Desert and 76th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 2 bears above the candy string and score at least 5,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bears are in the 1st and 9th columns. It's hard to clear the blockers on both sides.
- The 3 kinds of blockers are randomly dispersed in the board.
- Plan your moves to make special candies and combinations.
- You have to watch out for liquorice swirls. They appear without warning and ruin your plans easily.
- The blockers can be stripped away by cascade combos, too.
- If possible, switch the bears to their adjacent lanes. This will facilitate getting them above the candy string at the end.
- Honey shows where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|