|Target score||: 1,000 points|
|Number of spaces||45|
|Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 3||Level 8|
Level 4 is the 4th level in Candy Town and 4th soda level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must pop 6 bottles to raise the soda and score at least 1,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The color layout is always random, but there are always 4 colors.
Trivia (Old Version)
- This is the first level which has special candies in the beginning. It's a tutorial to introduce special candy combos.
- This is the first level you are forced to combine special candies in 1st move.
- This is the first level to have 74 spaces.
- This is totally featured in Bubblegum hill.
- This design re-appears in level 13 of Board 1 of Candy Crush Jelly Saga. However, the are orange striped candies in the last row, there is no jelly fish bottom to the color bomb and there are 5 colors instead of 6.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the candies spawn follow the soda.