| Number of|
| 7 |
|Target score||: 15,000 points|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 373||Level 374||Level 375|
|Level 370||Level 376|
Level 374 is the 14th level in Magic Mirror and 93th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 15 bears in frosting and score at least 15,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There's little help in this level except fish candies compared with level 368.
- The liquorice swirls may flow into the spaces next to the ice cubes and make this level harder.
- Focus on the lower areas.
- The regular candies are useless unless you can combine color bomb/coloring candy with other special candy. Double wrapped candies combination is another good choice to the ice cubes.
- Make special candies of as you can.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 3x6 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.