|Target score||: 1,000 points|
|Number of spaces||59|
|Level 35||Level 36||Level 37|
|Level 33||Level 40|
Level 36 is the 6th level in Shortcake Shores and 14th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 3 bears in frosting and score at least 1,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Candy spawning direction can be quite confusing.
- The bears are hidden in the middle area. The candies can't move because of the liquorice locks.
- The striped candies may strike the middle area, but they are hard to control.
- Just make fish candies whenever you can! Plan your moves. Combine fish candy + fish candy (or color bomb, coloring candy) to get more fish candies.
- When you get some possible match in the center "ice" square, match it!
- Potentially, any combo involving a fish candy can help.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.