|Jam||: 3 / 67|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||67|
|Level 358||Level 359||Level 360|
|Level 355||Level 362|
Level 359 is the 14th level in Carrot Cake Cubby and 36th jam level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must spread the jam everywhere and score at least 3,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The multilayered ice cubes in the middle are hard-to-reach.
- In normal cases, you can clear the blockers before spread the jam or reversely. You can do them spontaneously if you are in luck.
- Clear the blockers on the jam spaces in the early stage. When you clear the ice cube in the central line, the jam can spread out by the automatic combos sometimes.
- In the beginning, the three kinds of special candies spawn from the cannons. You can combine them freely to clear some blockers.
- Clear the blockers in the middle by striped candies and wrapped candies or striped candy + wrapped candy combinations.
- Note that the fish covered with jam can go to the space with no jam if there are. However, the blockers next to the space attacked by fish candy can be crushed.
- Make color bomb combinations if you get some color bombs.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.