| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 6,000 points|
|Number of spaces||162|
|Level 348||Level 349||Level 350|
|Level 347||Level 352|
Level 349 is the 4th level in Carrot Cake Cubby and 66th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 3 bears above the candy string and score at least 6,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The required bottles are in the ice cubes.
- The blockers may confuse the fish.
- It's hard to make special candies with 6-colour candies and liquorice swirls.
- Rise the green soda at first.
- Don't rise the bears too quickly so that you can play in the green soda.
- Rise the bears immediately if there's no bottles on the screen.
- Plan the moves wisely. Make some special candies and try to set off them consecutively.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|