|4 to 5 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||69|
|Level 308||Level 309||Level 310|
|Level 304||Level 315|
Level 309 is the 9th level in Home Sticky Home and 80th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 10 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Fulfill the power, let the Sprinkleshell eat the yellow candies, so that the liquorice locks can be removed.
- Use wrapped candy + striped candy combination on both sides.
- Color bomb (coloring candy) combinations could clear the ice easily. However, you do not have to clear all of the ice cubes.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.