|Bears||: 5 |
(4 in )
|Target score||: 15,000 points|
|Number of spaces||226|
|Level 304||Level 305||Level 306|
|Level 298||Level 311|
Level 305 is the 5th level in Home Sticky Home and 58th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 5 bears above the candy string and score at least 15,000 points in 48 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It could take many moves to save the 1st bear.
- You must save the bears five times. You often fail to this without useful combinations.
- Wrapped candy related combinations can clear the ice cubes on the top.
- When saving the latter 4 bears, it is possible to match combos and raise the bears because of the shifting of the boards. However, it is totally lucky-based.
- Use jelly cakes, sprinkleshell and special candies to help you pass this level if you can't remove the candies above the bears directly.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.