| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||205|
|Level 18||Level 19||Level 20|
|Level 17||Level 22|
Level 19 is the 4th level in Soda Springs and 7th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 1 bear above the candy string and score at least 3,000 points in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There's a long way up to the candy string.
- The soda is not full. You have to collect soda bottles and some of them are locked.
- After activating the beginning-striped candy, the game actually starts.
- The things you should focus on are:
- Make a lot of fish candies and activate them. They can help a lot - both for soda bottles and bear column.
- Vertical striped candies are always welcome for such a task like in this level.
- Make some special candies and special candy combinations.
- Don't get too frustrated about the (un)available matches - you'll lose your mind!