| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||64|
|Level 185||Level 186||Level 187|
|Level 181||Level 189|
Level 186 is the 6th level in The Candy Factory and 50th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 4 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 4 bears are located in 4 corners.
- It's not easy to break the ice because of the liquorice swirls and 6-colour candies.
- 2 bears are hidden in where the liquorice swirls pass by. You can combine wrapped candy + wrapped candy as the opening. Match candies if you can break the ice there directly.
- Use wrapped candy + striped candy or color bomb (coloring candy) related combinations.
- This is the 50th frosting level.
- Before the changes, this level was a hard level and Level 185 was a super hard level, but now they made changes.
- = possible area of 2x4 bear.
- = possible area of 3x6 bear.
|Element Spawn Notes|