|5 to 7 |
|Target score||: 48,000 points|
|Number of spaces||49|
|Level 17||Level 18||Level 19|
|Level 16||Level 20|
Level 18 is the 3rd level in Soda Springs and 7th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 3 bears in frosting and score at least 48,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of liquorice locks to be dealt with.
- It's not easy to find all the bears in 40 moves because of 7 colours.
- Make some combinations to complete the level by mixing the coloring candy to the 🐟
- Make some combinations with the coloring candy to clear the blockers.
- Focus on making moves near the frosting. Most of the bears are under the two-layered cupcake. You may not be able to create special candies because of 7 colours.
- The original design reappears in level 31 of Candy Crush Jelly Saga. However, there are no candy fish in that level.
- Pre-level boosters were enabled until late May 2019 with the update of Candy Crush Soda Saga (V1.140).
- = possible area of 2x4 bear.