|Chocolate||: 12 : 6 : 6|
| Number of|
| 4 to 5 |
|Target score||: 5,000 points|
|Number of spaces||66|
|Level 1765||Level 1766||Level 1767|
|Level 1757||Level 1791|
Level 1766 is the 1st level in Gingerbread Watch and 139th chocolate level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must eat all the chocolate and score at least 5,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate will spread very quickly if don't make enough special candy combinations.
- The liquorice swirls may hinder your progress from clearing the chocolate.
- It is quite easy to create cascades and make special candies in a 4-colour board.
- Firstly, create horizontal striped candies and put them where the peppermint sticks are to clear them first.
- Create fish + striped candy combinations to clear rows of chocolate.
- Make special candies and activate them as soon as possible to stop the chocolate from spreading. You will need them in this level.
|Element Spawn Notes|