|5 to 7 |
|Target score||: 34,000 points|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 1654||Level 1655||Level 1656|
|Level 1652||Level 1666|
Level 1655 is the 10th level in Chewy Show and 356th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 1 bear in frosting and score at least 34,000 points in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is rare to create special candies in a 7-colour board.
- The liquorice locks may hinder your progress from finding the bears.
- Make as many special candies and their combinations as you can.
- Some vertical striped candies would be useful as they would clear one row of locked candies.
- The best combination to create is a double color bomb, as this will clear every liquorice lock in one move.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double frosting.
- = area of 3x6 bear.
|Element Spawn Notes|