| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: ? points|
|Number of spaces||78|
|Level 1648||Level 1649||Level 1650|
|Level 1645||Level 1652|
Level 1649 is the 4th level in Chewy Show and 354th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 18 bears in frosting and score at least ? points in 34 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of blockers and the bears are hidden underneath the ice.
- The voids make it harder to create moves near the bears.
- Use striped candies to clear the ice. Color bomb + wrapped candy combination would be useful.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single frosting.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double frosting.
- = area of 1x2 bear.