||This level has been changed before
This level has 2 or more versions. The current version was available after S'more Sleepover was released. The comments after September 18, 2017 can be considered. Check the versions here!
Level 1536 is the 11th level in Carob Cottages and 330th frosting level
in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
To pass this level, you must find 10 bears in frosting
and score at least 16,000 points in 32 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is extremely hard due to multi-layered ice cubes covering the bears and hard-to-reach areas on the board.
- What makes this level harder is that the Ice at the bottom contains Licorice Swirls.
- Focus on the blockers first.
- Use the striped candies in liquorice locks to clear the ice and use the color bomb.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- = possible area of 3x6 bear.
- = area of wrapped fish. (6)
|Element Spawn Notes
- When there's no swirl on the screen, spawn 1 swirl immediately.
- When there are more than 1 swirls, swirls spawn every 1 move(s).
- If there are fewer than 3 swirls on screen, the swirls spawn.
- Spawn 1 every 6 move.(Starting from 26 moves left.)
- Spawn amount : 5