| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||162|
|Level 14||Level 15||Level 16|
|Level 14||Level 17|
Level 15 is the 10th and last level in Lollipop Meadow and 5th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 1 bear above the candy string and score at least 3,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- A lot of soda bottles are under liquorice locks. Despite 35 moves available, it can be pretty hard to get the bear to that candy string.
- Pop bottles whenever you can. Don't waste any opportunity to do this.
- Make some fish candies. They always aim at bottles, so they can be pretty helpful.
- Special candies and their combinations are always welcome.
- Try to make some vertical striped candies in the candy bear column, so that, when you raise up the soda level pretty quite, you can activate the stripes and get the candy bear to the top row of current soda level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the candies spawn follow the soda.