|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Target score||: 10,000 points|
|Number of spaces||76|
|Level 1283||Level 1284||Level 1285|
|Level 1281||Level 1288|
Level 1284 is the 14th level in Creamy Cliffs and 278th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 3 bears in frosting and score at least 10,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has only 35 moves to find all bears in frosting.
- Six colors make it hard to create special candies, especially ice cubes on the board.
- Start the level by clearing the two candy ice cubes at the top of the middle column. Even though there are only two candy ice cubes, clearing them will significantly increase the space in which you can match candies and make special candies.
- There are four wrapped candies trapped by liquorice locks. Being able to combine one or two of them with striped candies will help out a lot.
- Although there is a color bomb candy trapped at the center of the second row from the bottom, most of the time you won’t be able to combine it with a special candy because of it’s location. That’s why you don’t waste moves trying to combine it with a special candy and just activate it as you see fit.
- Pay attention to cyan candies and match them when you see fit. When sprinkleshell is fed and there is a large amount of cyan candies on the playing field, use sprinkleshell to clear cyan candies. This will get you close to feeding sprinkleshell again.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.