|Bears|| : 3|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 9,000 points|
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 1270||Level 1271||Level 1272|
|Level 1268||Level 1289|
Level 1271 is the 1st level in Creamy Cliffs and 221st bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 3 bears above the candy string and score at least 9,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has only 25 moves to raise all bears above the candy string
- The key to beating this level is focusing on making special candies you can use to hit the candy Ice cube at the bottom of the middle column.
- Most of the time you will hit it with either vertical striped candies or Wrapped + Striped candy combinations. But if you manage to clear the remaining blockers quickly, all the candy fish you create will also dive at the aforementioned candy ice cube.
- Not only will candy fish dive at the aforementioned candy ice cube, it also helps make the level easier if you clear blockers quickly. With each blocker you clear it will become increasingly easier to match candies and make special candies, then bring all bubble up.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.