|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 50,000 points|
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 1222||Level 1223||Level 1224|
|Level 1217||Level 1227|
Level 1223 is the 13th level in Cream Ceremony and 265th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 8 bears in frosting and score at least 50,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The six-layered ice in the middle is difficult to clear because of the void and liquorice swirls.
- Liquorice swirls will begin to spawn if you clear the ice cubes.
- Clear the blockers as soon as possible so you have more space to create special candies
- Color bomb/coloring candy combined with other special candies is very useful for clearing the ice cubes.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 3x6 bear.