|Target score||: 2,000 points|
|Number of spaces||209|
|Level 10||Level 11||Level 12|
|Level 10||Level 14|
Level 11 is the 6th level in Lollipop Meadow and 3rd bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 2 bears above the candy string and score at least 2,000 points in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The two-layer cupcakes in the 5th column block the path of the bears, so it may be move-consuming to get both above the Candy String.
- The second bear is far away from the Candy String, and you would have too few moves to get it up.
- Focus on the bears column and bringing them up to the candy string.
- Make as many special candies as possible and use them wisely!
- When trying to get the second bear up the string, try to combine the color bombs, which are behind the cupcakes, with any special candies e.g. striped candies or wrapped candies etc.
- Black line(s) show where the candies spawn follow the soda.