|This level has been changed before|
|Frosting||: 4 : 53|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Target score||: 20,000 points|
|Number of spaces||57|
|Level 1082||Level 1083||Level 1084|
|Level 1081||Level 1091|
Level 1083 is the 8th level in The Candied Clam and 238th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 9 bears in frosting and score at least 20,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Some ice cubes and liquorice swirls are located in isolated spaces.
- The player has only 30 moves to find all bears in frosting.
- Clear all ice cubes at the main board to save the first five bears.
- Special candies and combinations are encouraged to use in this level (horizontal striped, wrapped + wrapped, wrapped + striped, color bomb + special candies/coloring candy).
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 3x6 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
- Purple line(s) show where the special candies spawn (include regular candies).
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double frosting.
|Element Spawn Notes|