|Frosting||: 4 : 28|
| Number of|
| 4 to 5 |
|Target score||: 32,000 points|
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 1076||Level 1077||Level 1078|
|Level 1075||Level 1081|
Level 1077 is the 2nd level in The Candied Clam and 236th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 5 bears in frosting and score at least 32,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The red fish (under the ice) are the only red candies, so they do not make useful combinations with color bombs.
- The player has only 40 moves to find all bears in frosting.
- Make striped candies or combinations as you can to clear honey and some ice cubes.
- When you have a chance, combine special candies to clear all liquorice swirls, honey and save the bears.
- Purple line(s) show where the special candies spawn (include regular candies).
- Green line(s) are the hidden straw entries.
- Lime line(s) are the hidden straw exits.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction of candy flow.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single frosting.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double frosting.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 2x4 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
- Honey shows where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.