|This level has been changed before|
|Target score||: 50,000 points|
|Number of spaces||71|
|Level 1070||Level 1071||Level 1072|
|Level 1063||Level 1075|
Level 1071 is the 11th level in Sodalicious Shoal and 234th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 16 bears in frosting and score at least 50,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of liquorice swirls and ice cubes at the bottom right.
- The player has only 40 moves to find all bears in frosting.
- Trigger cascades to crack almost all frosting.
- Use special candies or combinations to clear all ice cubes and liquorice swirls, then save the bears.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- = possible area of 2x4 bear.
- = possible area of 3x6 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Brown line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double frosting.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction of candy flow.
|Element Spawn Notes|