|This level has been changed before|
|Target score||: 100,000 points|
|Number of spaces||63|
|Level 1062||Level 1063||Level 1064|
|Level 1060||Level 1071|
Level 1063 is the 3rd level in Sodalicious Shoal and 233rd frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 9 bears in frosting and score at least 100,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are few ice cubes at the middle column.
- Six colors make it hard to create special candies.
- The player has only 40 moves to find all bears in frosting.
- Use candy flow to crack a part of frosting on the board.
- Use striped, wrapped and striped + wrapped candies to clear blockers and save the bears.
- = area of 1x2 bear.
- = possible area of 2x4 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the special candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double frosting.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction of candy flow.
|Element Spawn Notes|