|This level has been changed before|
|Target score||: 20,000 points|
|Number of spaces||66|
|Level 1059||Level 1060||Level 1061|
|Level 1054||Level 1063|
Level 1060 is the 15th and last level in Loch Nom and 232nd frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 20 bears in frosting and score at least 20,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of blockers on the board.
- The player has only 30 moves to find all bears in frosting.
- Trigger cascades to clear all liquorice links, liquorice swirls and ice cubes.
- Combine special candies when you can to crack frosting and save the bears.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the special candies spawn (include regular candies).
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double frosting.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction of candy flow.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|