|This level has been changed before|
|Target score||: 64,000 points|
|Number of spaces||53|
|Level 1053||Level 1054||Level 1055|
|Level 1048||Level 1060|
Level 1054 is the 9th level in Loch Nom and 231st frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 12 bears in frosting and score at least 64,000 points in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of ice cubes on the board.
- The player has only 27 moves to find all bears in frosting.
- Match candies and trigger cascades to break ice cubes.
- Combien special candies if possible to crack frosting and save the bears.
- The initial setup contains only green candies.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- = possible area of 2x4 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the special candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double frosting.
|Element Spawn Notes|