|This level has been changed before|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Target score||: 40,000 points|
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 1047||Level 1048||Level 1049|
|Level 1042||Level 1054|
Level 1048 is the 3rd level in Loch Nom and 230th frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 10 bears in frosting and score at least 40,000 points in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many ice cubes at the bottom of the board.
- The player has only 27 moves to find all bears in frosting.
- Trigger cascades to clear liquorice links and a part of ice cubes.
- Combine special candies, especially striped + wrapped to clear ice cubes and save the bears.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Purple line(s) show where the special candies spawn (include regular candies).
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double frosting.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes|