||This level has been changed before
This level has 2 or more versions. The current version was available after Loch Nom was released. The comments after October 4, 2016 can be considered. Check the versions here!
Level 1047 is the 2nd level in Loch Nom and 181st bubble level
in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
To pass this level, you must get 2 bears above the candy string
and score at least 12,000 points in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bears are initially encased in very thick honey.
- The extra bottles (of which at least 2 must be popped), and the fish around them, are difficult to activate as they are a different colour from any of the other candies.
- The player has only 22 moves to raise all bears above the candy string
- Trigger cascades to clear liquorice swirls, honey and move bubbles.
- Combine special candies if possible to clear honey at the top and pop all the bottles to get the bubbles.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Brown line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn (include regular candies).
- Black line(s) show where the candies spawn follow the soda.
- Honey shows where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes
- When there's no swirl on the screen, spawn 5 swirls immediately.
- When there are more than 5 swirls, swirls spawn every 1 move(s).
- If there are fewer than 9 swirls on screen, the swirls spawn.