| Number of|
| 5 |
|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||141|
|Level 1025||Level 1026||Level 1027|
|Level 1020||Level 1034|
Level 1026 is the 1st level in Yummy Yacht and 177th bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 1 bear above the candy string and score at least 3,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of ice cubes and liquorice swirls at the bottom board, which can make it hard for the player to get the bubble. However, you have the ability to make 2 Rainbow Kimmy's already on the board.
- Use candy fish or horizontal striped candies to remove liquorice locks and some ice cubes.
- Refrain from combining the color bomb with coloring candy on the left, because it will detonate the ones on the right. Clear the first set of blockers the hard way. When you reach the bottom board, do combine the color bomb and the coloring candy on the right, to clear all blockers at the bottom and bring the bear down.
- This is the first bubble level to have the soda which flows down like the candies falls normally on the board.
- This is one of the levels to have no straws which show on the board. Two first levels is 1003 and 1004.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.