||This level has been changed before
This level has 2 or more versions. The current version was available after Treacle Tunnel was released. The comments after March 20, 2017 can be considered. Check the versions here!
Level 1023 is the 18th level in Delicious Docks and 225th frosting level
in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
To pass this level, you must find 9 bears in frosting
and score at least 84,000 points in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The awkward board layout and blockers makes this level harder, even with only four-colours being on the board.
- Create special candies as you can. Striped + wrapped candy combinations would be most useful for finding the bears in the frosting.
- Be careful of the liquorice links.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- = area of 2x4 bear.
- = area of wrapped fish. (4)
|Element Spawn Notes
- Spawn 1 every 8 move.(Starting from 19 moves left.)
- Spawn amount : 3
- Spawn 1 every 8 move.(Starting from 15 moves left.)
- Spawn amount : 2