||This level has been changed before
This level has 2 or more versions. The current version was available after Loch Nom was released. The comments after October 4, 2016 can be considered. Check the versions here!
Level 1013 is the 8th level in Delicious Docks and 90th soda level
in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
To pass this level, you must pop 9 bottles to raise the soda
and score at least 5,000 points in 23 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of honey and liquorice swirls on the board.
- Orange soda can help the player clear the blockers.
- Honey shows where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes
- When there's no swirl on the screen, spawn 10 swirls immediately.
- When there are more than 10 swirls, swirls spawn every 1 move(s).
- If there are fewer than 19 swirls on screen, the swirls spawn.
- Spawn 1 every 7 move.(Starting from 16 moves left.)
- Spawn amount : 3
- Pop first 5 bottles at the bottom board and let orange soda clear honey at the 5th row.
- Clear liquorice swirls and detonate wrapped candy as quick as possible, then pop the remaining bottles to raise the soda.