||This level has been changed before
This level has 2 or more versions. The current version was available after The Candied Clam was released. The comments after October 18, 2016 can be considered. Check the versions here!
Level 1007 is the 2nd level in Delicious Docks and 173rd bubble level
in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
To pass this level, you must get 1 bear above the candy string
and score at least 3,000 points in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is not easy to get the bear up with the liquorice.
- The blockers make it harder.
- Clear the honey that is below the dispensers to get the fish. Fish will be useful to get the liquorice and pop the bottles.
- Striped candy + wrapped candy combination would be useful.
- Honey shows where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Spawn 1 every 5 move.(Starting from 27 moves left.)
- Spawn amount : 6