|This level has been changed before|
|Target score||: 5,000 points|
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 1004||Level 1005||Level 1006|
|Level 1003||Level 1008|
Level 1005 is the 20th and last level in Emerald Estate and 222nd frosting level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must find 1 bear in frosting and score at least 5,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is only one major difficulty: The player is unable to know where the bear is because it occupies 2 spaces and it can change its position anytime whenever you reenter the level.
- Trigger cascades and use Combos of special candies to break the Licorice Links.
- Once you locate the Bear, only focus on clearing blockers in that place, then clear the frosting and save the bear.
- = possible area of 1x2 bear.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.
- The bear you are trying to save is only 1x2 in size, and is all the way at the bottom of the board (underneath the five-layered ice cubes). [See Notes above]