|Target score||: 3,000 points|
|Number of spaces||272|
|Level 999||Level 1000||Level 1001|
|Level 989||Level 1007|
Level 1000 is the 15th level in Emerald Estate and 172nd bubble level in Candy Crush Soda Saga. To pass this level, you must get 1 bear above the candy string and score at least 3,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soda Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of liquorice links and some ice cubes on the board.
- Six colors make it hard to make special candies.
- Make matches beside liquorice links to break them down.
- Use horizontal striped candies to move bubble bear quickly, combine fish with striped candies to clear ice cubes, then combine special candies after removing ice cubes to clear all candies, blockers and get the bubble bear.
- This is the 1000th level and the tenth milestone level.
- This is the tenth milestone level, and there is a special celebration for this level.
- The Licorice Links form "1000" in honor of the level.
- The button to access this level is nearer to the the episode character.
- To celebration this important milestone, the highest level of Candy Crush Soda Saga, Kimmy will give you free gifts, one booster for each. However, the player won't receive anything when playing on web.
- When you complete this level, The Girl in Sparkling Green is revealed as an old man.
- Candy ice cubes show where to have candies or liquorice swirls inside.