|Levels||1451 - 1465|
|Release date||: April 13, 2017|
: Same time
|Difficulty||Very Hard or Extremely Hard|
- This is one of the hardest areas in the game, if not the hardest. Most levels are Extremely Hard, with 1 Nearly Impossible Level: 1465.
Before episode: A mad jelly genius is trying to jellify everyone, I can't let her get away!
After episode: I'll be fine, mountains are my thing! It's just "so" slippery!
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Level 1454||Level 1458||Level 1461|
|Super Hard Levels|
|Ultra Hard Levels|
Note that goals include target score.
|1452||10,000||: 1/64|| : 30 |
|1453||40,000||: 5||3rd version|
|1454||22,000||: 22||6th version|
|1455||3,000||: 1 : 2||2nd version|
|1457||15,000||: 15||4th version|
|1458||5,000||: 2/62||4th version|
|1460||25,000||: 6||4th version|
|1461||15,000||: 10||6th version|
|1463||25,000||: 36||5th version|
|1464||40,000||: 15||6th version|
|1465||12,000||: 2||6th version|
- Jelly is referred from one of the elements in Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
- The place which takes part in this episode is similar like Candy Crush Jelly Saga game, the next sequel of Candy Crush.
- This episode also gets the context from the first episode of Candy Crush Jelly Saga.
- This also ends the story arc of travelling to the jelly mountain to stop the Jelly Queen.
- This episode was released one day earlier than usual.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Episodes|
Munchy Museum • Gumdrop Gallery • Enticing Exhibit
Bubblegum Branches • Toffee Tree • Lavender Leaves
Ferocious Flood • Episode 239 • Episode 240
Episode 268 • Episode 269 • Episode 270