Jam levels (sometimes also known as Spread the jam everywhere levels) are one of the seven level types in Candy Crush Soda Saga, along with soda levels, frosting levels, bubble levels, chocolate levels, honey levels and bubble gum levels. Jam levels are the seventh level type introduced in the game. They first appear in episode 19, Cotton Candy Castle, with the first level being level 256.
Jam levels are the second most common level type in the game, making up 10.95% of all levels, with 735 total appearances out of the 6715 levels.
See the full List of Jam levels here.
To win a jam level, the player has to spread jam everywhere. Unlike other level types, the jam must be spread over the entire board. Jam can be spread by matching candies on the existing jam. This is why jam levels are difficult, especially when there are blockers.
When all the Jam is spread, Soda Crush is activated - for every move remaining, a random special (fish, striped, or wrapped) is placed somewhere available and you earn 3,000 points for it. Then each of them activates themselves.
A player also has to reach a certain score requirement (for one star). This is usually trivial, because if you complete the main level objective, you always have enough points for at least one star.
Jam levels are often hard if the player does not know how jam works. These levels are usually easy when there are no blockers and less colors or Dark Purple but it can become insanely hard if there are many colors and multi-layered blockers.
|First Level||Last Level||#|
- The emoji means, “Unsure of current quantity / number.”
- Level 256 - The first jam level.
- Level 625 - The 100th jam level.
- Level 1061 - Jam level to have the most amount of jam.
- Level 1087 - The 200th jam level.
- Level 1241 - The first jam level released in 2017.
- Level 1027 - Jam level with missing candies to spread jam.
- Level 1538 - The 300th jam level.
- Level 2004 - The 400th jam level.
- Level 2496 - The 500th jam level.
- Level 2986 - The 600th jam level.
- Level 261 - The first appearance of Cupcakes in Jam Levels.
- Level 259 - The first appearance of Licorice Swirls in Jam Levels.
- Level 260 - The first appearance of Honey in jam level and jam in honey.
- Level 262 - The first appearance of Ice Cubes in jam level.
- Level 286 - The first appearance of Jelly Cake in jam level.
- Level 392 - The first appearance of Links in jam level.
- Level 1109 - The first appearance of Peppermint Sticks in jam level.
- Level 264 - The first appearance of jam in ice cubes.
- Level 257 - The first Jam level with Straws.
- Level 258 - The first appearance of Candy Flow.
- Level 3071 - The first appearance of Jam level with multi-sections.
- If there are no blockers (except liquorice locks), a color bomb + color bomb (or coloring candy) combinations in jam areas will usually guarantee that you will pass the level.
- In Candy Crush Jelly Saga, the jelly level type has the same mechanism as this level type.
- Currently, this is the latest level type in this game, after fizz level type was removed.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga level types|