Honey levels (sometimes also known as Eat the honey and save the bears levels) are one of the seven level types in Candy Crush Soda Saga, along with soda levels, frosting levels, bubble levels, chocolate levels, bubble gum levels and jam levels. Honey levels are the fifth level type introduced in the game. They first appear in episode 7, Honey Garden, with the first level being level 31.
Honey levels are the third most common level type in the game, making up 9.73% of all levels, with 728 total appearances out of the 7480 levels.
See the full List of Honey levels here.
When all bears have been saved, Soda Crush is activated - striped and wrapped are made for every move remaining, granting 3,000 points each. Then each activates automatically.
A player also has to reach a certain score requirement (for one star). This is usually trivial, because if you complete the main level objective, you always have enough points for at least one star.
|First Level||Last Level||#|
- Level 31 - The official first Honey Level.
- Level 76 - The first honey level before redesign.
- Level 544 - The 100th honey level.
- Level 1018 - The 200th honey level.
- Level 1483 - The 300th honey level.
- Level 1988 - The 400th honey level.
- Level 2535 - The 500th honey level.
- Level 3096 - The 600th honey level.
- Level 1242 - The second level and first Honey Level released in 2017.
- Level 350 - The first appearance of Cupcakes in honey level.
- Level 137 - The first appearance of Swirls in honey level.
- Level 234 - The first appearance of Ice Cubes in honey level.
- Level 285 - The first appearance of Jelly Cakes in honey level.
- Level 395 - The first appearance of Licorice Links in honey level.
- Level 1106 - The first level with Peppermint Sticks.
- Level 82 - The first appearance of Straws.
- Level 95 - The first appearance of Candy Flow.
- Honey levels are similar to frosting ones.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga level types|