|Levels||76 - 90|
|Release date||: October 20, 2014|
: Same time
- Honey is sensitive to special candy's effect.
- Fish candy is useful in finding honey bears. Honey Levels can have a lot of bears, though.
- Most of the honey tiles in this episode are two-layered.
- Honey pieces seem to absorb the energy of the rays sent by striped candies, with the consequence of a restricted damage to deeper honey tiles. Overall damage is not always predictable.
Overall, a mean of 4.4 means you might need some slight luck.
Before episode: Excuse my honey drool! I've been sampling all the wild candies outside of the factory!
After episode: I hope the factory re-opens! I prefer the cakes our boss always ordered for us workers.
- Honey levels () are introduced in level 76. (Brief Description: Eat all honey on the board and save the bears.)
- One-layered honey () and Two-layered honey () are introduced in level 76. (Brief Description: The player must make adjacent matches, match the special candy, or use other special candies to clear the honey and release candies, special candy or blockers.)
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
|Level 80||Level 83||Level 85|
|Super Hard Levels|
Note that goals include target score.
|76||30,000||: 30||First level|
|79||1,000||: 16||2nd version|
|85||1,000||: 12 : 24||Chocolate Level before redesign|
|87||2,000||: 22 : 2||Used to be the first Ultra Hard Level, now 116.|
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Episodes|
Munchy Museum • Gumdrop Gallery • Enticing Exhibit
Bubblegum Branches • Toffee Tree • Lavender Leaves
Ferocious Flood • Episode 239 • Episode 240
Episode 268 • Episode 269 • Episode 270