|Levels||1511 - 1525|
|New features||Empty and in the same level|
|Release date|| : May 14, 2017|
: Same time
Before episode: What do we want? To be called nature's candy! When do we want it? ALWAYS!
After episode: You're from Candy Town? That's just peachy??
- Technically, nothing new is added. However, locked white chocolate and empty locks appear in the same level for the first time in level 1511.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 |
|Level 1513||Level 1517||Level 1523||Level 1525|
|Super Hard Levels|
Note that goals include target score.
|1511||5,000||: 17 : 5||Empty and|
|1512||15,000||: 5||3rd version|
|1513||20,000||: 4||4th version|
|1515||25,000||: 25||2nd version|
|1516||12,000||: 2||2nd version|
|1517||20,000||: 18||4th version|
|1519||5,000||: 3/81||5th version|
|1520||2,000||: 8||2nd version|
|1521||26,000||: 26||4th version|
|1523||50,000||: 7||3rd version|
|1524||33,000||: 33||4th version|
|1525||5,000||: 3/81||5th version|
- This episode was released 2 days later than usual. It's also one of the only episodes to be released on a Sunday.
- This is the first episode ever released in any of the King games that was landed on a weekend. This is likely because many users believed that the developers were on a break every weekend.
- This episode takes place somewhere in Africa.
- Fructose (as known as fruit sugar) is a type of sugar which its chemical formula is C6H12O6.
- This episode continues the trend of having empty liquorice locks.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Episodes|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.