Frosting levels (sometimes also known as Find the bears levels or Frozen levels) are one of the seven level types in Candy Crush Soda Saga, along with soda levels, bubble levels, chocolate levels, honey levels, bubble gum levels and jam levels. Frosting levels are the second level type introduced in the game. They first appear in episode 2, Lollipop Meadow, with first level being level 6.
Frosting levels are the most common level type in the game, making up 15.15% of all levels, with 672 total appearances out of the 4435 levels.
See the full List of Frosting levels here.
When all amount of bears are collected, Soda Crush is activated - fish, striped and wrapped candies are made for every move remaining, giving 3,000 points for each. Then each of them activates themselves.
A player also has to reach a certain score requirement (for one star). This is usually trivial, due to the fact that if you complete the main level objective, you always have enough points for at least one star.
Frosting levels are usually somewhat harder than other levels. The levels are usually easier if there are few colors but very hard if the levels have six or seven colors, even if there are blockers on the board.
|First Level||Last Level||#|
- Level 6 - The first frosting level and the first appearance of one-layered frosting.
- Level 8 - The first appearance of two-layered frosting and the first appearance of cupcakes in frosting level.
- Level 16 - The first appearance of candy flow.
- Level 20 - The first appearance of straw.
- Level 138 - The first appearance of liquorice swirls in frosting level.
- Level 92 - The first appearance of honey in frosting level.
- Level 229 - The first appearance of candy ice cubes in frosting level.
- Level 271 - The first appearance of jelly cakes in frosting level.
- Level 410 - The 100th frosting level - The first appearance of liquorice links in frosting level.
- Level 900 - The 200th frosting level.
- Level 1112 - The first appearance of peppermint sticks in frosting level.
- Level 1243 - The first level released in 2017.
- Level 1391 - The 300th frosting level.
- Level 1869 - The 400th frosting level.
- Level 2380 - The 500th frosting level.
- Level 2914 - The 600th frosting level.
- This seems to reference jelly levels in Candy Crush Saga. The other one is bubble levels which reference ingredients levels.
- In Candy Crush Jelly Saga, puffler level type has a similar mechanism as this level type. Unlike, the bears in Candy Crush Soda Saga are stationary (but, they can be changed position per level playing), pufflers in Candy Crush Jelly Saga will move when their bodies are shown and enough amount of frosting to move.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga level types|