Free Switch is one of the boosters in Candy Crush Soda Saga unlocked at level 25. It is activated in-game by clicking the corresponding button in the top right (right under mobile) corner of the screen. Click again to deactivate it.
It is a booster that the player can use to switch 2 candies that don't match without using any moves. It is also a great alternative to Lollipop Hammer, as it can swap in all directions. In contrast, the Lollipop Hammer only sends candies in the Candy Flow, however it can still damage Blockers (a property unavailable to the Switch).
Switch any two candies without losing moves!
- This booster was introduced on October 27, 2015.
- This booster appears for all types of levels.
- The player can also use this booster to match without losing moves.
- Unlike the same booster from Candy Crush Saga, there are five fingers instead of four, like a normal human.
- The price list of this booster was changed after Sticky Sweet Cave was released.
- You cannot use this to swap Specials and combine them.
Save 30% (9.7 each)
Save 40% (8.8 each)
Save 45% (7.2 each)
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Boosters|