Free Switch is one of the boosters in Candy Crush Soda Saga that is unlocked at level 25. It is activated in-game by clicking the corresponding button in the top right (right under mobile) corner of the screen. Click the same button again to deactivate it.
It is a booster that the player can use to switch 2 candies that don't match without using any moves.
- Switch any two candies without losing moves!
- This booster was introduced on October 27, 2015.
- This booster appears for all types of levels.
- The player can also use this booster to match 3 candies with the same colors without losing moves.
- Unlike the same booster from Candy Crush Saga, there are five fingers instead of four.
- The price list of this booster was changed after Sticky Sweet Cave was released.
- Color bomb and coloring candy will not activate if you use this booster to move them. Moreover, there will not be any effects when you use this one to combine two special candies each other.
Save 30% (9.7 each)
Save 40% (8.8 each)
Save 45% (7.2 each)
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Boosters|