Cupcakes are blockers in Candy Crush Soda Saga. They are first introduced in Episode 2, Lollipop Meadow, at Level 9. There are five layers of cupcakes. Their appearances depend on the progress of making a cupcake. The more completeness, the more layers. The number of layers is positively related to how hard it is to clear the cupcakes.
- A cupcake occupies one square and is stuck until cleared. It can be broken by making adjacent matches or any special candy's effects reaching the cupcakes. This procedure must be repeated as many times as there are more layers.
- A Double Color Bomb combo takes off one layer of all cupcakes. Color Bomb + Coloring Candy strips ALL layers of all cupcakes.
- Destroying the last cupcake layer will give you 20 points (score will not be displayed). If it is destroyed via a Special, it will give to you 60 points.
Types of Cupcakes
|Image||Name||First appearance||Hits to take|
|One-layered Cupcake||Level 9||1|
|Two-layered Cupcake||Level 11||2|
|Three-layered Cupcake||Level 22||3|
|Four-layered Cupcake||Level 28||4|
|Five-layered Cupcake||Level 41||5|
- The Five-layered Cupcake used to debut in Level 30 before redesign.
- This blocker is the same as multilayered icing in Candy Crush Saga. It is also the same as cupcake in Candy Crush Jelly Saga, but the appearance is different there.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Blockers|