|Levels||256 - 270|
|New features|| |
Unordered candy colours
|Release date|| : February 3, 2015|
: Same time
- Spreading the jam may be difficult when there are too many blockers on the board.
- Make moves involving jam so that you can spread the jam over the board.
Before episode: This castle used to be mine, but thanks to Tiffi, it's now something more suitable for a seahorse.
After episode: We'll get to Tiffi, but first behold the Factory Manager. She once looked so happy.
- Jam levels () are introduced in level 256. (Brief Description: The player must spread full of jam numbers on the board.)
- Jam () is introduced in level 256.
- Unordered candy colours at level 258.
- Specifically it is a 6 coloured level with blue candies spawning instead of cyan.
- Jam appears in blockers at level 260.
|The easiest : |
|The hardest : |
|The most fun : |
|3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 |
|Level 259||Level 262||Level 265||Level 268|
|Super Hard Levels|
Note that goals include target score.
|256||1,000||: 2/40||First level|
|258||1,000||: 4/44||Disorder candy colours|
|270||2,000||: 6/65||The fifteenth in a row|
- The story goes back in time. It means all levels in this episode are remade from levels of World 1 in Candy Crush Saga.
- Cotton Candy Castle is the past of Sugarshell Cove.
- This episode shares its third word with Chocolate Dipped Castle.
- Level 46 was redesigned when this episode was released.
- Level 45, 91, 105, 106, 115, 125, 135, 143, 144, 145, 159, 173 and 185 were nerfed in this update.
- The sound of characters after Candycane Isle are upgraded in this update.
- The dialogue of robot had changed after this episode was released.
- This episode has one level type only, Jam levels.
- This is the second episode that only has 1 type of level. The first episode is Candy Town.
- This is the second episode to have all levels with one-star scores below 10,000. The first episode is Candy Town.
- This is the first episode that characters appear again in other episodes.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Episodes|
Episode 262 • Episode 263