|Levels||1 - 5|
|Characters||Mr. Yeti and Kimmy|
|New features|| Level 1|
|Release date||: October 20, 2014|
: Same time
Before episode: Always sunny in Candy Town when you're here! But quiet without Tiffi!
After episode: Why have Tiffi's letters suddenly stop coming? Where is she?
- Soda Levels () are introduced at Level 1. (Brief Description: Collect bottles and raise the soda!)
- Frosting Levels () are introduced at Level 5. (Brief Description: Crack the Frosting to find the Bears!)
- Purple Soda is introduced in level 1. (Brief Descriptions: A normal soda that helps you pass soda levels.)
- Bottles () are introduced in the same level.
Candy Town is extremely easy since all the levels are rated "Very Easy". The mean is 1 as well.
|The easiest :
|The hardest :
|The most fun : |
Note that goals include target score.
|1||1,000||: 4||First level|
|2||3,000||: 8||Introduced before redesign|
|5||3,000||: 3||First level after redesign|
- This episode is the easiest in the game.
- The episode name is the same as the episode name in Candy Crush Saga.
- This episode is the first episode with 1 level type only: Soda levels. The other is Cotton Candy Castle.
- This is the first episode to have levels all with one-star scores below 10,000.
- This episode has the most very easy levels, with 5.
- This episode has Mr. Yeti. In an update, he waves ’hi!’
- This episode shares the first word with Candy Fishin' Hole, Candy Bear Village and Candy Sushi Stand.