- For the character, see Fish.
Candy fish (also known as Swedish fish) is a special candy exclusive to Candy Crush Soda Saga.
A candy fish is created when 4 candies (including special candies and bottles) in a square or 5 candies in the letter "P" or "Q". When formed, it gives 120 points to the player.
When candy fish is activated, it will randomly target a blocker or a regular candy and swim to it, if there are no blockers. Every candy or blocker that it destroys, it will give 3x as many points it is supposed to give. For example: 20 x 3 = 60 for candies and most blockers; 1000 x 3 = 3000 for honey bears, etc. However, no points will be given to the player if it hits an empty tile. Points from frosting bears will not be multiplied, it is not a blocker.
Other Candy Fish
Light Green Candy Fish
This fish type is created when candies are matched in green soda or the effects of special candies. They are only released when matches are made from the initial swap and they won't release during cascades. Candies colored by coloring candy or hit by fish will not create fish. Existing candy fish activated will not produce extra light green fish.
Pink Candy Fish
Purple Jelly Candy Fish
This fish type is created when a player matches 4 or 5 purple jelly candies in a square or a "P", "Q" shape. The number of candy fish released is equal to the number of Purple jelly candies used.
First Catch: Can you smell the fresh soda seas? What a good day for fishing!
Create a fish (10 times)
Double Delish Fish
- See Double Delish Fish page to know more information!
It's fishing time!
- See Fishing Tournament page to know more information!
"Get a gift and unlock a limited time event when you catch 20 fish! Fish will only be caught if you pass the level."
This activity was available after April 4, 2016. After collecting 20 candy fish, you will get a gift (the gift amount is different).
Tip: Catch fish on any level, even those you've already played.
- Candy fish cannot be made in Candy Crush Saga. They have somewhat different functions. However, on that game, it is called Jelly Fish, and there is no cyan, purple, and light green color of it (because these colors of candies are not present on that game and also the green soda like other soda types).
- This element can also be made in Candy Crush Jelly Saga and Candy Crush Friends Saga.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga special candies|