A candy cannon (also known as a dispenser) is an element that releases elements as liquorice swirls or bottles to the board when the candies below it are removed. It has a faucet and a panel which displays something that can appear. It is more fun because of the soda. The leaking direction of the faucet is normally down because of gravity without soda. But in some levels with soda, nothing can flow out of the cannon because the candies are buoyant. Therefore, the faucet of candy cannon is upside down so that the candies can flow out from the cannon.
Types of candy cannonsEdit
|Soda Cannon||Level 151|
|Liquorice Swirl Cannon||Level 181|
|Liquorice Swirl & Soda Cannon||Level 184|
How does it work?
- See that little window with candy inside? Every time you clear the space in front of the cannon, that candy will appear.
You will often see special candies inside the candy cannon that can help you clear the level.
The upside down candy cannon
- Sometimes, the candy cannon is shown upside down. This one requires two things to dispense candy. First, you will have to clear the space above the candy cannon but most of all you will have to make sure that there is soda above the candy cannon for the candy to go up!
Special candy cannonsEdit
- The cannons which produce special candies was first introduced in the 23rd episode, Jujube Jungle. The various kinds of special candies and liquorice swirls from the cannons can also be found.
|Candy Fish Cannon||Level 316|
|Wrapped Candy Cannon||Level 317|
|Striped Candy Cannon||Level 318|
|Color Bomb Cannon||Level 325|
|Coloring Candy Cannon||Level 353|
|Wrapped Candy & Striped Cannon||Level 330|
|Wrapped Candy & Fish Cannon||Level 336|
|Striped & Fish Cannon||Level 362|
|Fish & Liquorice Swirl Cannon||Level 333|
|Striped & Liquorice Swirl Cannon||Level 351|
|Wrapped Candy & Liquorice Swirl Cannon||Level 377|
|Color Bomb & Liquorice Swirl Cannon||Level 405|
|Horizontal & Vertical Striped Candy Cannon||Level 570|
|Fish & Soda Cannon||Level 590|
|Striped & Soda Cannon||Level 593|
|Striped & Coloring Cannon||Level 660|
|Color Bomb & Fish Cannon||Level 660|
|Striped & Soda Cannon||Level 707|
|Coloring Candy & Liquorice Swirl Cannon||Level 712|
|Striped & Coloring Cannon||Level 793|
|Wrapped Candy & Soda Cannon||Level 1013|
|Striped Candy & Bomb Cannon||Level 3175 ?|
- Mixed elements can produce special candies ( ) or liquorice swirls (). You can realize a mixed cannon because the special candies, bottle or blocker will twirl continuously and reappear again (like ). One cannon can contain three or more elements. The table below lists some elements can spawn from one cannon.
Candy cannon wheelEdit
- The candy cannon wheel appears in some levels. It is a cannon candy on four sides. It was introduced at the 32nd episode, Ice Pop Pools.
How does it work?
- See that little window with candy inside? Every time the player clears the space in front of the cannon, that candy will appear.
- The player will often see special candies inside the candy cannon that can help to complete the level.
- The candy cannons appear on Candy Crush Saga, but some of the special candy cannons exist in the original saga. The cannons go under the same name too.
- After releasing the 158th episode of Candy Crush Saga, some special candy cannons have also just introduced.
- Striped candy cannon in Candy Crush Saga can spawn both horizontal and vertical striped candies, unlike Candy Crush Soda saga, it can be separated into own striped candy cannon.
- After releasing the 257th episode of Candy Crush Saga, the striped candy cannon can be separated into its own.
- After releasing the 331st episode of Candy Crush Saga, the color bomb cannons have also just introduced.
- They also appear in Candy Crush Jelly Saga but soda cannons were replaced by purple jelly cannons, which doesn't exist here.
- In the past version after Soda Splash, there were three bottles in soda cannon.
- Level 668 is the first level whose dispenser can dispense all types of special candies.