Bubble Gum levels (sometimes also known as Chew all the bubble gum levels) are one of the seven level types in Candy Crush Soda Saga, along with soda levels, frosting levels, bubble levels, chocolate levels, honey levels and jam levels. Bubble Gum levels are the sixth level type introduced in the game. They first appear in episode 13, Sugarshell Cove, with the first level being level 166.
Bubble Gum levels are the least common level type in the game, making up 3.89% of all levels, with 251 total appearances out of the 6460 levels.
See the full List of Bubble Gum levels here.
To win a bubble gum level, the player has to chew all the bubble gum on the board. The objective is similar to that of chocolate levels. If a move is made in which no gum is destroyed, it spreads by one square before the player is allowed to make the next move. It can do this either by occupying an adjacent square or by adding a layer to the current square, which traps the candy on that square.
When all amount of bubble gums are chewed, Soda Crush is activated - fish, striped and wrapped candies are made for every move remaining, giving 3,000 points for each. Then each of them activates themselves.
A player also has to reach a certain score requirement (for one star). This is usually trivial, because if you complete the main level objective, you always have enough points for at least one star.
Bubble gum levels are sometimes somewhat easier than other levels. The levels are easy if there are one-layered bubble gums and few colors but harder if there are locked bubble gums, blockers and many colors on the board.
|First Level||Last Level||#|
- Level 166 - The first bubble gum level.
- Level 943 - The 50th bubble gum level.
- Level 1248 - The first Bubble Gum level released in 2017.
- Level 174 - The first appearance of Swirls in a bubble gum level.
- Level 214 - The first appearance of Honey in a bubble gum level.
- Level 227 - The first appearance of candy ice cubes in a bubble gum level.
- Level 1826 - First bubble gum level with Jelly Cake.
- Level 418 - The first appearance of Licorice Links in a bubble gum level.
- Level 1110 - The first appearance of Peppermint Sticks in a bubble gum level.
- Level 214 - The first appearance of bubblegum inside honey.
- Level 227 - The first appearance of bubblegum in Ice Cubes.
- Level 167 - The first appearance of Straws and Candy Flow.
- Level 180 - The only bubble gum level that is also an episode finale.
- Level 1886 - The 100th bubble gum level.
- Level 3251 - The 200th bubble gum level.
- In Candy Crush Saga, bubblegum troll appears as a booster that can clear all chocolate and stop all chocolate spawners for 5 moves.
- The first name of this level type is "Bubblegum" before it was changed after the release of Palm Sugar Oasis.
- This is very similar to jelly levels from Candy Crush Saga but jelly doesn’t spread.
- It's like the bubblegum booster from Candy Crush Saga but on flash only.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga level types|