A booster (sometimes known as a power-up) is an item in Candy Crush Soda Saga that can be used to simplify gameplay. They do this in various forms. Some boosters are activated via the screen before the game starts, while others can be activated during gameplay.
There are various boosters in the game and all of them have different properties. Boosters come with a certain number of charges. Once you use the booster, one charge is consumed.
List of boostersEdit
Boosters here are almost very little compared with Candy Crush Saga. However, recently some boosters are being added in this game. These include:
|Lollipop Hammer||Just like Candy Crush Saga, break one piece of candy or break a blocker.||Level 7||(1): 9 |
|Striped Lollipop Hammer||Delete a row and a column on the board. Unlike in Candy Crush Saga, this booster acts immediately.||Level 21||(1): 19 |
|Free Switch||Just like Candy Crush Saga, switch any 2 candies that don't match.||Level 25||(1): 14 |
|Extra Moves||Adds 5 additional moves every time you run out of moves.||Unlocked at the beginning.||(1): 10 |
|Striped Candy||Start the game with a striped candy on the board.||Level 13|
|Wrapped Candy||Start the game with a wrapped candy on the board.||Level 14|
|Color bomb||Start the game with a color bomb on the board.||Level 15|
|Coloring Candy||Start the game with a coloring candy on the board.||Level 20|
|Double delish fish||Double all of the fish created during this level.||Level 30|
|Supersonic Lolly||Collect the lolly pieces to get a supersonic blast.||None||None|
- Lollipop and Striped Lollipop were introduced on November 11th, 2014 along with releasing Candy Crush Soda Saga. Two boosters were added the word Hammer into behind on November 8, 2015.
- Free Switch was introduced on October 27, 2015, along with Haunted Liquorice Twirl.
- Colorbomb and Coloring Candy booster was introduced on November 24, 2015, along with Flapjack Forest and the third unknown booster.
- Double delish fish booster was introduced on January 12, 2016, along with the release of Candycane Slopes.
- Boost up will only appear once after you unlocked the first booster at level select screen.
- The player will be given 3 free boosters when they unlock them.
- After completing using boosters at the start, they will be deactivated.
- Striped and wrapped candy booster was introduced on March 16, 2018.
- Supersonic Lolly was introduced on February 25, 2020.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Boosters|