Just like all other match-3 games, a Booster is an item in Candy Crush Soda used to simplify gameplay, each with a unique ability. Some boosters can be activated before the loading screen (Pre-game Boosters), while others are only active during gameplay (In-game Boosters).
There are various boosters in the game that all have different properties. Boosters come with a certain number of charges. Once you use the booster, one charge is consumed (unless unlimited for a set time).
List of boosters
Boosters here are very little compared to Candy Crush Saga.
|Lollipop Hammer||Like Candy Crush Saga, smash a Candy or break a Blocker.||Level 11||(1): 9
|Striped Lollipop Hammer||Deletes a row and column on the board. Also cannot pass through Licorice (see Striped Candy).
[In Candy Crush Saga, this booster changes 1 Candy of your choice into a Striped.]
|Level 21||(1): 19
|Free Switch||Just like Candy Crush Saga, switch any 2 different-colored candies.||Level 25||(1): 14
|Extra Moves||Add 5 additional moves every time you run out.||Whenever you first run out of moves||(1): 10
|Striped Candy||Start the game with a striped candy on the board.||Level 13|
|Wrapped Candy||Start the game with a wrapped candy on the board.||Level 14|
|Color Bomb||Start the game with a color bomb on the board.||Level 15||
|Coloring Candy||Start the game with a coloring candy on the board.||Level 20||
|Double delish fish||Double all of the fish created during this level.||Level 30||
|Supersonic Lolly||Creates a supersonic blast, destroying everything on the field (except Blockers inside other Blockers)||Random||No cost, just collect the Pieces in the levels.|
- Lollipop and Striped Lollipop were introduced on November 11th, 2014 along with officially releasing Candy Crush Soda Saga. The word Hammer was later attached on the back of the words
- Free Switch, the final in-game Booster (besides Supersonic Lolly) was introduced on October 27, 2015, along with Haunted Liquorice Twirl.
- Colorbomb and Coloring Candy booster was introduced on November 24, 2015, along with Flapjack Forest and the third unknown booster.
- The Double Swedishfish booster was introduced on January 12, 2016, along with Candycane Slopes.
- Boost up will only appear once after you unlocked the first booster.
- The player will be given 3 free boosters upon unlocking it.
- After completing using boosters at the start, they will be deactivated.
- Striped and Wrapped candy was introduced on March 16, 2018.
- Supersonic Lolly was introduced on February 25, 2020.
|Candy Crush Soda Saga Boosters|